|FREQUENTLY ACCESSED RESOURCES:
- The Diplomacy Ring
- A Webring for players of the Game of Diplomacy.
- Diplomacy on ICQ
- This site coordinates the playing of Diplomacy (real-time and
PBEM-style) on ICQ, a new-generation Internet chat system.
- Sean Lorber's Diplomacy AI
- An ongoing effort to develop a Diplomacy AI program. This page has a link to the latest version of the software.
- The Emissary
- Another resource for Diplomacy players with a particularly useful
tabular presentation of links to other sites.
- ftp.ugcs.caltech.edu FTP Archive
(mirrored at www.diplom.org)
- Currently the main archive of Diplomacy information having a variety of useful
items, including maps for judge-supported variants in several different formats,
judge source code, HTML versions of judge information files, back issues of
several Diplomacy zines and various other information about the game.
- ftp.sentex.ca FTP Archive
- An archive of Nick Fitzpatrick's stuff. Includes postscript maps for several
different variants as well as his Hall of Fame, Boardman and Miller number logs
and judge Statistics files.
- Internet Boardman Number and
Miller Number game logs.
- These are lists of every Boardman and Miller games played on any Judge, listed by
number. All Diplomacy games are eligible for numbers, Boardman for standard games and
Miller for non-standard variant games. Nick Fitzpatrick is the current Internet
Boardman and Miller Number Custodian. More information about Boardman and Miller numbers
can be found on the Boardman Number Home Page and the Miller Number Home Page.
|Back to top